NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Best Book of the year????

Fourth Wing (The Empyrean, #1)Fourth Wing by Rebecca Yarros

So, I picked up this because I needed to see what the hype was about...I needed to see if the book lived up to the hype. Two chapters in and I was a fan...
Is it the best book of 2023? For me, no...but it will probably make my top 10 of the year.
But I truly loved the world-building. I'm just a sucker for schools in fantasy/magic/sci-fi settings.
I liked the characters and the storyline. I'm not 100% sure I would call this a romance for two reasons: one, it took a long time for the romance to get started, and two, no HEA.
Overall, I enjoyed this book. It was like brain candy. The ending...HOLY SHIT!

My rating: 💖💖💖💖/5


View all my reviews


No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...