NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Nothing like Meghan and Harry

American Royalty (American Royalty, #1)American Royalty by Tracey Livesay


I went into this one not knowing what to expect and I was pleasantly surprised. I loved the characters of Dani/Dutchess and Jamison. I like the way their relationship grew and the entire storyline of the book. And if you want spiciness in your romance, oh honey! Ms. Tracey give you spicy and them some. Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

My rating: 💖💖💖💖.5/5


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...