NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, September 24, 2023

First Time Reading Jennifer Armentrout

Even with the success of From Blood and Ash I never read Jennifer Armentrout, but the publisher sent me an ARC and I was not disappointed.
Great world-building, intriguing characters, steamy sex scenes, and fun banter...Sign me up for this new series! It's romance, fantasy, and suspense...a kick-ass trio.
This is the beginning of a series that will draw you in and keep you in a chokehold to the very end. I was shocked when I figured out the timeframe of the book. Oh Jennifer, you are clever!

 Fall of Ruin and Wrath (Awakening, #1)Fall of Ruin and Wrath by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: ðŸ’–💖💖💖/5


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...