NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, September 24, 2023

I Have a Revenge Soundtrack...


Goodbye EarlGoodbye Earl by Leesa Cross-Smith
My rating: 💖💖💖💖/ 5

First of all, I have a girl crush on Lessa Cross-Smith.  She is A-MAZING!
Give me a good revenge tale any day of the week. Leesa Cross-Smith did exactly that.
Sisterhood and revenge are a winning combination when Leesa Cross-Smith is writing about them. Goodbye, Earl was powerful, warm, and all about the power of sisterhood. Kasey, Rosemarie, Ada, and Caro were such powerful women in a myriad of ways. Their love for each other is the very definition of "ride or die". I loved each character and you root for them the entire book. Excellent book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...