NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, September 24, 2023

Murderbot is my guy!

I'm updating my Goodreads and Storygraph reviews.  It's for a REVIEW DUMP!

If you see a book you want to try, get it at your local independent bookstore or visit Bookshop.org.

All Systems Red (The Murderbot Diaries, #1)

All Systems Red by Martha Wells
My rating: 💖💖💖💖/5

After many recommendations, I gave this a try. It was fantastic! I can't 100% tell what worked for me, but all of the things worked for me. It was a quick read and it was just delicious. Now I'm digging into the rest of the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...