NetGalley Badges

25 Book Reviews Frequently Auto-Approved Professional Reader

Sunday, January 27, 2019

Queenie...Ohhh Girl!

Wow!

Queenie is a fabulous read...absolutely amazing. This book took me through the paces. There was laughs and tears; I was sad and angry; I wanted to shake some sense into Queenie and fight for her...just so many emotions. I understood Queenie because I know her. She is my sisters, cousins, and friends; and at times she is me. She embodies the emotional roller coaster that so many women ride every day. Mental health is important, even for the strongest of women. I fell in love with her friends and family.

 An wonderful debut!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All about the Witches...

Small Town, Big Magic by Hazel Beck I picked this up because it was romance and had witches in it. S/N I will give anything that has wi...